Ads space

AD BANNER

Trending Now

Wife Cries Out – A Lady I Helped Is Now Sleeping With My Husband

Recently, a young lady in my office said she was having personal problems, especially with her landlord. It was serious so I let her move in with me since we always leave at the same time to work.


She’s young enough to be our daughter and I enjoyed her company.

I felt it’s a temporary solution until she could get an alternative accommodation. But I was wrong.

The lady has seduced my man and I’ve just discovered she’s been sleeping with my husband even after she moved out to a new apartment. I’m devastated, I feel like such an old fool!

Is it wrong to be open-minded and be nice to a fellow lady? I think she want to marry my husband from me. I can’t even imagine the humiliation.

What has this girl done to my husband???


No comments