Ads space

AD BANNER

Trending Now

Why Do People Cheat?

My guy and I have been together for the past 10 years. We have been living together but we are not married and my family is kicking. I have always felt like we had a pretty good relationship and although I am away for work quite often, I have never felt tempted to stray.

 But last year, I met another guy at a conference and we clicked well and ended up talking for hours. However, one thing led to another and things happened that I never intended to happen.
It’s not really a big deal but I’m actually dying inside over the guilt I have now. I haven’t seen the guy again but I am struggling because on one hand, I want to tell my partner but on the other, I feel like it will hurt him so much. I don’t know if it’s the right thing to do. At the same time, I also wonder to myself why this happened and if I’m happy in my relationship, what made this so available and easy? Is there something more, is there a reason this happened?
"DROP YOUR COMMENT BELOW "

No comments