Ads space

AD BANNER

Trending Now

Ladies, If Your Man Slapped You During Courtship, Would You Continue? [MUST READ]

That's the present dilemma my female friend has found herself. She just couldn't believe her fiancee, whom she loves so much, could lay his hands on her. Unfortunately, it's happened!

Immediately I got a call from her last weekend, I could feel some pain in her voice. We met in a popular eatery, with tears in her eyes, she let out her disappointment and frustration. They've been courting over 4 months- having been mere friends over 5 years.
They had an argument. It got heated up. Words were spilled from both ends, and a slap from the guy brought her back to reality she had just received a slap from the man she might end up getting married to. I tried to calm her down. Both of them are my friends!

Women can really weep, especially when someone whom they deeply love treats them poorly; they have containers of tears behind those two sockets at their foreheads! They are a very emotional and sensitive people; too precious and tender!
She sought my advice. I simply ask her to look at the matter with her head, not heart. But trust, emotions are usually stronger than knowledge!
She called me yesterday, and told me she was going ahead with the courtship. It's her call. But i didn't fail to warn her that she could be receiving hotter slaps in the years ahead. Kicks could even follow!
If you were in her shoes, as a lady, what would have been your decision?
"DROP YOUR COMMENT BELOW "

No comments